Both the color of the enamel and the shape of the nails tell a lot about the personality of the wearer. Do you want to know more and start analyzing and putting words to the enamels that you have at home? Keep reading!
The color of the enamel
As for the color of the enamel, many women paint their nails without knowing what they are saying about their personality.
- The blue let’s see that who wears them has confidence in himself, that is in words and that stands out for its ethics. Of course, it is not a color that can be attractive for all, which will attract only people with a strong personality.
- The black hides a mysterious personality. Like blue, it may be rejected by many, but it attracts intelligent and curious people. In addition, this color has power, elegance and formality.
- The brown color, meanwhile, is a less used color in the manicure, which can distinguish the others who wear it. This color is typical of people very naturally and easily friendly, with a need to know people thoroughly to trust them.
- The color of the silver nails shows mysticism and is typical of emotional, feminine and strong-willed people. Usually associated with great intuition and women who let themselves be guided by it; They are also people who never disappoint their friends.
- The color pink marks a fun character that does not want to leave your child side apart. In addition, it is the color that marks more femininity, as well as a jovial and affectionate heart.
- Another well-known color is red: the color of people with a passionate personality. In addition, it is usually carried by people who are sure of themselves, romantic and sensual.
- Yellow is the color of the sun, so it is typical of a personality full of joy and happiness. The women who wear it give off a feeling of warmth, new beginnings and optimism.
The shapes of your nails
And what does the shape of the nails say about us? There are up to 7 types of nail shapes and each one will mark a different personality.
Long and rectangular
In the first place, there are long and rectangular nails, which implies that the personality is cheerful and sure of itself. In addition, they are people who like to know the world and have new experiences. Not only that, but they are also meticulous and strive to always do the right thing.
Wide and flat
The wide and flat nails correspond to people with lucid and analytical personality, so they usually have good judgment in judging people and getting who to trust. In addition, they are studious people with a taste for craftsmanship, who like to create new things and have rewards for it. Likewise, they prefer utility over beauty and like difficult problems that make them think.
Short and round
On the other hand, there are short and round nails, associated with people with a strong character, creative and a little dramatic. They manage to attract friendships thanks to their vitality and joy, which makes them fun. They are also adventurous people, daring and without fear.
Uneven and short
For those people who bite their nails, have them uneven and short, what they convey is that they are empathic and observant people, as well as being totally sincere. They reflect nervousness since although they try to appear calm, inside they are a whirlwind of feelings.
Straight and rectangular
The straight and rectangular nails are typical of working people, with their feet on the ground. They are innate leaders who do not joke a responsibility; always willing to do a good job and finish it without forgetting to relax and have fun when finished.
These mark a bold and determined personality. They are typical of passionate and tenacious people who always know what they want. They give the sensation of being agitated, but they accept the challenges with pleasure.
Long and oval
And, finally, the long and oval nails are related to those people with a lot of creativity, which they look for in nature. They admire the beauty and have a taste for responsibilities, always immersed in projects that make them happy. They like to love and to do it with sincerity, putting their whole being in what they do.
Many aspects speak of ourselves; Now you know what the nails of your personality say. Did it surprise you?